For a discreet and relaxing waxing experience, trust our experienced beauticians to make sure your wax is perfect for you. Our professional staff are highly skilled and get ongoing training to keep them the top of their game. We offer everything from a quick underarm wax to a full leg or brazilian wax and the smaller facial waxing areas. You will be taken care of by one of our friendly female therapists to make sure you are comfortable from start to finish.
Waxing Price List
FACIAL WAXING We use Caronlab hot and strip waxes for exceptional results on delicate facial areas.
From the jaw bone onwards. Includes the brows, cheeks, upper lip, and sides.
Tidy and clean up of brows - this is not a brow shape service, rather to tidy the brows in-between services.
|Chin - beginning beneath the bottom lip, slightly below the jaw bone.||$10|
|Sides - from the sides of the face at the hairline, down to the jaw bone.||$15|
BODY WAXING We use a combination of Caronlab hot and strip waxes for professional waxing results on the entire body.
|Half Leg - Choose either lower leg (knees to toes, including the knees) or upper leg (thighs only, not including the knees).||$30|
|Half Arm - Choose either lower arm (elbow to fingertips) or upper arm (elbow to shoulder).||$20|
|Chest / Back||$40 / $35|
DELICATE WAXING We use Caronlab hot and strip waxes to provide a comfortable service on delicate and sensitive areas.
|Bikini Line - Neatened at the sides and on the top for a natural tidy up.||$30|
|G string - the sides and front are removed leaving a small V or landing strip.||$40|
|Brazilian XXX* - the top and sides of the bikini line are removed, as well as around the back and all the way under.||$50|
PRICE LIST DISCLAIMER & CONDITIONS
Note: Prices are suggested salon prices; every individual salon has the right to set custom prices at their own discretion. Please also note that not all services are available at every location. Please contact the salon direct if you have any questions or concerns or to check what promotions they are running.
- It is recommended not to shave prior to or in between your waxing appointments
- Exfoliating prior to your wax can have great benefits
- Avoid applying moisturiser prior to your appointment
- If you are getting facial waxing, please remove your makeup
- Hair that is approx 3-4mm long and up to 10mm will be most effective with your waxing service
- If you get IPL or laser treatments, it is advisable to wait 2 weeks before waxing
- Redness is very normal as the skin needs time to settle after waxing (usually 48-72hours). A soothing gel can be applied to assist with this.
- Cotton, loose clothing are the best post-wax clothes to help avoid irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Avaid chemicals to the waxed region until your skin has settled (this includes perfume, antiperspirants and chlorine)
- Avoid direct sunlight, hot water, saunas and vigorous exercise until your skin has settled.
Preventing Ingrown Hairs
The best way to discourage ingrown hairs is to honor the post-wax recommendations above as well as exfoliate regularly. Using an exfoliating mitt in conjunction with an ingrown hair serum is a great combination to combat unwanted ingrown hairs. Talk to your beautician about your aftercare and any concerns you may have.
Do Not Get A Wax If...
Do not get a waxing service if you have used Alpha Hydroxy Acids or Glycolic products in the past 48-72 hours, or if you are using RetinA, Renova or Accutane in the past 4 weeks, or are sunburnt.