As you are likely aware, all of our locations are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In line with Gov. recommendations, our doors will remain shut until we get the green light! We absolutely can't wait to see you all soon! Whilst we all wait, we've gathered the info you need to remove your gel nails at home!
Our friends over at Le Beauty are offering an exclusive discount for your DIY needs! Take $10 OFF with code "ISOLATE10"
**minimum purchase of $40, doesn't apply to training, expires May 31, 2020**
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1) Using a coarse grit nail file, carefully file to remove the shine from the topcoat. Do this for all nails. This removes the top coat seal, allowing the remover to penetrate and lift the gel polish from the nail plate gently and with ease.
2) Saturate a cotton ball with gel nail polish remover.
3) Position the saturated cotton onto the gel polish and tightly fold a foil to wrap and secure it in place. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to other hands - wait for 5-10 min.
4) Starting with the first foil that was placed open carefully and check if the gel polish has lifted clean off the nail plate. Using a cuticle stick, remove the bulk of the dissolved gel polish.
5) If there is any residue left, re-saturate the foil cotton ball with gel polish remover and put nails back in the foil and rewrap tightly, work on next finger. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until nails are clean of product.
F I N A L // S T E P S
6) Shape the nail to the desired shape using a finer grit nail file.
7) Gently buff the natural nail to smooth out the nail surface and edges using a nail buffer.
8) Wash your hands using warm soapy water and dry thoroughly to remove dust debris.
9) Nourish and rehydrate your skin and nail with cuticle oil and body/hand lotion.
W A T C H & L E A R N