As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, our highest priority is keeping our customers safe. With that in mind, we have followed government recommendations and will be keeping our salons closed for the time being. We are already excited to see you back in store when the time comes! In the meantime, we know many of you may have leftover manicures that need removing! Fear not acrylic dip lovers, we've put together a complete guide to master your own removal at home!
Our friends over at Le Beauty are offering an exclusive discount for your DIY needs! Take $10 OFF with code "ISOLATE10"
**minimum purchase of $40, doesn't apply to training, expires May 31, 2020**
1) Using a coarse grit nail file, carefully file the product on the nails down 70 per cent, leaving only 30%. Do this for all nails. This ensures most of the product is filed off and the skin and nails are submerged in the remover solution for the minimal amount of time to dissolve the remaining product.
2) Using an acetone-resistant manicure bowl put warm water in the bowl section and close shut.
3) Pour 1cm of replenishing nail polish remover into the top part of the bowl, and place fingers into the remover. Cover with a towel and wait for 5 minutes.
4) Using a cotton ball, saturated with remover and remove dissolved dipping product layer from the nail plate. If there is any residue left, put your hands back into remover and leave them to soak. Repeat this step until nails are clean of product.
5) Shape the nail to the desired shape using a finer grit nail. file
6) Gently buff the natural nail to smooth out the nail surface and edges using a buffer.
7) Wash your hands using warm soapy water and dry thoroughly to remove dust debris.
8) Nourish and rehydrate your skin and nail with cuticle oil and hand/body lotion.